We arrived home safely and I spent St. Patrick’s Day working on the inside of Maxx. He has now been wiped clean from top to bottom and I even went through all the cupboards and took out the stuff I haven’t used for a year. In the next few days we will start washing Maxx on the outside, it sure will be nice to see out of clean windows again!
It is nice to be home and we sure enjoyed having our three grandsons drop over to visit with us while we ate breakfast 🙂
Over the past five months:
- We covered 8,085 mi (13,012 km), down from 9,451 (15,211 km) in 2014/2015 and 14,093 mi (22,680) in 2013/2014.
- We spent $1,526.24 on fuel compared to $2,350.54 in 2014/2015 and $5,041.40 in 2013/2014.
- On average we paid $2.096 a gallon for diesel, down from $3.128 in 2014/2015 and $3.813 in 2013/2014!
- The most expensive diesel was $2.739 per gallon in Bishop, CA; our cheapest diesel was $1.559 per gallon in Yuma, AZ. Fuel costs made up 8.68% of our budget.
- RV parks made up 20% of our budget.
And I know I say this every year but I think it is important … hubby and I have now spent two and a half years living full time in Maxx and we still love it, and each other 🙂
Until next time …